Big thanks to Mona from More Milestones for this award!More Milestones
Here's how this award works:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award! I’m sure they’ll be thankful ;-)
Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award! I’m sure they’ll be thankful ;-)
So, here's my 7:
1. I'm addicted to Jazzercise. And running.
2. I'm also addicted to chocolate. It's an unfortunate paradox.
3. I love to bake. Another paradox to the whole Jazzercise/running thing.
4. My mom's cousin was a regular on Star Trek the Next Generation. It's the closest thing I have to a famous relative. Only nerds care about this.
5. I recently decided to wear more 'fun' jewelry. To do this, I had to buy 'fun' jewelry.
6. When my husband isn't home, I hardly touch the TV and listen to bad music really loudly instead.
7. Because of this, my son is becoming a Lady Gaga fan.
Ok, I REALLY suck, but don't have 15 blogs to award this to. Give me another month or two of blog hopping and I'll see what I can do!

1 comment:
Um, wait until I tell my husband about your Mom's cousin. His ears will perk right up. Of course he and his cousin are big fans of the original whereas I grew up on Next Generation. We are a pack of Nerds and proud of it.
I'm liable to kill someone doing Jazzercise...or seriously injure myself. I wish I had more coordination.
Congrats you big fancy blog award winner. *throws confetti*
Post a Comment