Last night. Went to Lady Gaga concert with a person I find amazing, love dearly, and had the best time with. We spent 7ish hours together and only stopped talking when there was music going. Gotta love a comfortable friend.
Had floor 'seats' (standing only). Dance and screamed for hours. Enjoyed the incredible Gaga dancers (extremely gorgeous looking men with fabulous bodies, who I'm sure make other gorgeous men with fabulous bodies very happy), enjoyed crazy costumes (both on Gaga and on Gaga fans, holycrazypeoplewatchingbatman!), enjoyed marvelous music, enjoyed a wonderful companion, enjoyed enjoyed enjoyed.
Did not particularly enjoy getting less than 4 hours sleep and teaching today, but I still did it and was still the same teacher I always am, just with a voice that was slightly more hoarse than normal.
But, the best part is, I totally redeemed myself. This concert experience did NOT remind me of how I can't drink like I'm in my early 20's any more, did NOT end in vomiting, and did NOT cause the breaking of any shoes.
I consider the entire evening a win at life. WINNER!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL! Glad you could redeem yourself! Sounds like an awesome concert! I would have loved to gone to that one! Hope you have a great week!
winner winner chicken dinner!!!!
how fun! i love Gaga but don't think I could handle a concert, I'm impressed.
LOL!! Nice job!
Post a Comment