I plan on listening to mostly Aerosmith for the next week to get me really pumped. So if any of you plan on stopping by, be ready to rock.
Ok, back to your regularly scheduled blogging.
Things about me that I'm willing to have others know, but can't quite bring myself to share while making eye contact with other human beings.
4 comments:
Wow, so cool! I am very jealous! I don't even remember the last time I went to a concert! You better tell us all about it so we can live vicariously through you LOL! Hope you are having a great weekend!
Okay, now I'm incredibly jealous. Not of the Sammy Hagar bit, but of Aerosmith.
And did I see that the Coliseum changed their name again?! Ugh. Lame. I saw Fleetwood Mac there a few times. Totally bitchin' yo.
I hope you have a great time!
Hey, have fun! How could you not?
So, Steven Tyler is all better?
Let me know when your kid gets the package from my kid :)
Post a Comment