
Thank you Hannah for giving me this award! I'm pretty new to blogging and find the whole awards thing to be quite amusing (in a good way)! The Fabulous Sugar Doll Award comes with some rules. Write five things about your self and pass the award on to five fantastic bloggers. I kinda suck at this. A lot. But who am I to not follow the blog world's rules?
1. I'm the oldest of 5 kids. I have 4 little brothers. It was a unique, bruised-filled childhood.
2. I grew up doing music. Played flute, piano, taught piano lessons, sang in a whole lotta choirs, performed in musicals.... My brothers and I were all like that, and so was my mom. My dad was not. He dreamed of us being like Jackson 5, where he could be our manager. He came so close. 2 of my brothers have an actual band with actual CD's and play actual gigs. 2 out of 5 ain't bad.
3. My musical childhood led to me being in colorguard (tall flags) for years, and I now coach 5th graders. It's interesting. 5th graders have a hard time with tall flags. But think they are really cool. So therefore, it's fun. If not also bruised-filled.
4. I have never owned real bedroom furniture. Only passed-down stuff that is falling apart. I get serious furniture-envy when I visit friend's houses and riffle through their underwear drawers. Oh wait, was that my out loud typing?
5. I hate coffee. And peanut butter. UnAmerican. I know.
And today, I shall award it to....
The Zany Housewife (cuz she's a funny girl!)
Fletcherville (cuz our lives seems quite similar!)
MamaKiss (cuz I love her madly)
Sherri (cuz she's sweet like sugar!)
Angie (cuz she probably knows how to cook without sugar!)

6 comments:
I am glad you enjoy the award, you deserve It! I am new to the award thing too! I loved your list!
Hi
thanks so much for this award...it's my first!!!!
I love the part about your bruise filled childhood.
Sherri
Ha! Riffling through underwear drawers!
It's great to learn more about you, Bag Lady. Congrats on your award. I'll be sure to check out your friends. Congrats to them as well!
I'm sure many more awards are heading your way.
if you loved me so much, you'd spell my "Momma" right.
kidding. i fucking love you long time. the award rules - well - i suck at them, too!
Pretty sure your dad would have been WAY better than Daddy Jackson. You know, managing y'all with love and care and not beating the shit out of you.
Aww shucks, you shouldn't have...my very first! You popped my award cherry you dirty girl. >:)
And Peanut butter is God awful. But coffee??? I think I shed a tear just then.
I can't believe you don't like coffee. Seriously? How did I not know this? You profess to love Starbucks......... are you getting some lame thing like tea there?
Post a Comment