Ok, I know can completely own the term "Jazzerfreak" cuz that's how I am such a freakin' freak for Jazzercise. I didn't realize just how big a freak until this week though. You see, last week, I over did it. A lot. In 4 days, I took 9 classes and did 4 one-on-one trainings. My body? NOT happy with me. At. All. And I knew it.
Then I really screwed things up by sitting and driving for a collective 15 hours over 4 days for my girls' beach trip.
Come Monday, I went to the doctor and learned I, in fact, sprained my back. You hear 'back sprain' and you think 'wild sex', right? Oh no, not me. Because I am totally THAT lame, I can say I actually sprained my back driving.

My workouts came to an abrupt and complete halt. And I have actually cried several times over this. Because yes, I am THAT lame and love Jazzercise THAT much. And am THAT freaked out that my instructor tryout is in 6 weeks and feel like I'm pretty much going to have to start over. I am NOT handling this well.

My workouts came to an abrupt and complete halt. And I have actually cried several times over this. Because yes, I am THAT lame and love Jazzercise THAT much. And am THAT freaked out that my instructor tryout is in 6 weeks and feel like I'm pretty much going to have to start over. I am NOT handling this well.


So yeah, fast forward to mid-week. I go to print out some pictures for my grandmother (who I should have called about 23409308 times in the last 2 months, and never have. Again, due to total lameness.). I click one thing on printer settings, then spend an hour trying to figure out why my computer refused to talk to my printer. Or why my printer is refusing to listen to my computer. I'm so lame. Only I could get create communication issues between two inanimate objects. It's as if they are husband and wife or something.

So then, I've been so distracted by being upset that I forgot to go to a dentist appointment that I had remembered just hours earlier. I've never missed an appointment like that before. Laaaaaammmmmmmmmmmeeeee.

Then, I make soup. Red pepper slow-cooked soup. The last step is to puree it in a blender. Ok, the contents are basically red bell peppers, onions, and broth. That have already been slow cooked. Musy and liquidy, right? But apparently my blender got so used to only crushing ice for my drinky-drinks this summer, it rebelled. Only I could break my blender pureeing freakin' soup. REALLY? Lame. 

It's now midnight. Because my shower schedule typically works around my workout schedule, I just realized I have yet to shower today. Again, I'm that lame. Who gets too confused by a change in their schedule to fuckin' shower? Only me.

So yup. Today was just one big realization that I am incredibly lame. Tomorrow, I plan on embracing my lameness. I will engaged in activities like breaking my hairbrush, drinking water out of a coffee cup, and wearing two slightly different shoes. Watch out world.

2 comments:
You're not lame, but your back is being a total asshole. Heal that shit, so that you can go JazzHands Crazy and pass your test
You are not lame! Like MommaKiss said, your back is being a giant asshole. It needs to behave and quickly. You have a test to pass and wine to drink.
And uh, I haven't been out of my pjs all day. And I think, THINK I showered yesterday.
And fuck the dentist. I hate those sadistic fuckers.
Post a Comment