Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Incident Where I Still Have My Boobs

I could bitch about how I don't like having to hold the handle on the gas pump.

I could bitch about how I have 3 paper cuts on one hand, forgot about them, and used hand sanitizer. Which resulted in a fair amount of swearing.

I could bitch about how my child spilled orange juice all over the carpet.

I could bitch about how it started raining and I can't wear sandals tomorrow. And will probably be stuck indoors with 25 eight year olds all day.

I could bitch about a lot of things.

But the fact is, today, I got to keep my boobs. And a friend of a friend, Miss A, did not. So instead, I will bitch about cancer. Cancer, you suck. Breast cancer, you suck a lot. How dare you visit your innocent victims? Back the fuck off. She's gonna beat you. Fear her, cancer. She's gonna win.

2 comments:

The Zany Housewife said...

She's going to kick that cancer square in the nuts!

Alison said...

Many good thoughts for your friend!!