Friday, November 19, 2010

The Incident Where I Passed!

Yup, you read that right. I passed my big huge ginormous Jazzercise tryout. There were some scary moments, but I'm officially certified now!

And tired as fuck. I've worked out for 7.5 of the last 36 hours. That's a lot.

Interesting that after passing your tryout, you go through such intense training, it actually makes you hate Jazzercise.

Here's hoping it's only temporary, or I just spent a long time preparing for squat!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Congrats on passing!

Do hope that you regain your love of Jazzercise very soon.

carol

Jessica said...

so cool! i wish my gym had jazzercise, i bet i'd love it. will you teach now??

Alison said...

Woot woot!!!!

MommaKiss said...

Of course you motherfuckin passed! Because you're TOTALLY AWESOME

April K. said...

I chose you for the Stylish Blogger Award! To see what to do next, go to: http://thepinkpuppydog.blogspot.com/2010/11/yay-me-i-won-award.html