It took me a while, but it FINALLY occurred to me that I've lost some weight (due to the massive amounts of workouts I've been doing) and that I MIGHT NEED SMALLER CLOTHES!! Seriously, how dumb am I?
So, my child and I took a trip to a local sporting goods store where I tried on like 12 different sports bras. With each bra, I stood in front of the mirror and jumped up and down, staring at the girls to examine the jiggle factor.
My kiddo thought the whole jumping up and down thing was hilarious. I can only imagine what people walking by the fitting room must have thought!
By the way, trying on sports bras is almost as good a work out as actually working out in them is. The amount of stretching and pulling involved--excellent strength training. The jumping up and down? Fantastic cardio.
Sure enough, the smaller size was better. Who knew? Not me, apparently. Cuz yeah, I'm that dumb.
I considered this little number, but decided with the amount of sweat I shed during an hour class, it could be dangerous.

1 comment:
Congrats on the smaller size. And that sounds like a fun shopping trip. wondering how the little one will retell this shopping trip in the future. I can hear it now..."Kids, I went shopping with grandma once..." lol
Post a Comment