Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Tampon visits Jazzercise Incident

You know how after you have kids, things are kinda, well, stretched? Oh, you say you haven't had kids yet? Well, you should know that, if you go that route, things get kinda, well, stretched.


During Jazzercise yesterday, my tampon fell out. Not onto the floor, but most certainly out of my vag.


Seriously? What the fuck? When I first began having sex, I knew pregnancy was a possible side effect. I took all necessary precautions. When we first began trying to get pregnant, I knew pregnancy would change my body. When I spawned actual offspring, I knew my life would change in ways I could not imagine.


BUT I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR TAMPONS FALLING OUT OF MY BODY!!!!!!! THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!


Stupid clown car vag. You'd think I was Mama Duggar or something.





Wipe that fucking smile off your face, bitch, and stay put next time! It's your damn job!!

5 comments:

The Zany Housewife said...

Oh my God. I love you. Just when I think I've had a day, I turn to you. lol.

Time for the elephant plugs.

cooperl788 said...

This is hysterical. Thank you for making my day seem not so bad!

The Urban Cowboy said...

I gotta admit, that's pretty hilarious!

MommaKiss said...

Oh. My. GAWD.

You KNOW I love the 'clown car vag' issue, but at JAZZERCISE?! Those wrinkly bitches must have been all "hahahahah" because you know they don't get their period anymore.

FFS said...

OMG. I can't even believe you wrote this! LMFAO!!!!

Freaking hilarious!