So, in the past 2 months, my dog as eaten my used tampons, my cat has strewn them about the floor to use as toys, and my son has taken one I was about to use and demanded I give it to him because he wanted a period.
Yesterday, my husband told me he had some bad news. Somehow, an almost brand new box of tampons that was on the floor next to the shower ended up IN the shower. Which was on.
How the fuck that happens, I'll never know.
He said he hoped I could still use them.
I'm both cheap and environmentally friendly. They are the kind in the paper wrapper with cardboard tube. You know, products that ABSORB WATER.
So yeah, no, not so much with them being usable still.
SERIOUSLY?????? IS NOTHING SACRED? The inhabitants of my house need to leave my tampons alone. My vagina needs them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think your LO needs to have a talk with Mouse. I bet he did it!
I'm so glad I'm passed all this - been there, done that and with three girls in the family it was also bloody expensive!!!!!
I've certainly enjoyed your posts and will look forward to more of the reminiscing that they evoke :) Jane
Loved this blog! I'm with Jane... thankful it is past! Looking forward to reading more posts!
My husband wanted to buy mine from the dollar store. Now, I'm all about saving money and I go to the dollar store but yeah no. If it's going in my vagina I'm not taking any chances.
Post a Comment