Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Incidents Where I Drop Crap

Ummm, just call me bagklutzlady this week.

Yesterday, I spilt tea from my commuter cup on the carpet in my classroom. 2 hours later, I spilt some from a fresh back all over the tile in the back of my classroom. In between those two spills, I knocked over my bell, dropped like 15 pens, and knocked a box off a shelf.

Today I spilt tea from my commuter cup on the back table in my classroom. No less than 2 minutes later, I knocked my hip into the table and spilt more tea.

At this point, 6 students look back at me and, in unison, shout out 'AGAIN'?

Sigh.

I was relieved to get teach Jazzercise tonight knowing for most of the class, I hold nothing, and therefore could drop nothing. Luckily, I managed to stay on both feet the entire class. A minor miracle, no doubt.

2 comments:

The Zany Housewife said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay! I was waiting for another post from you. So hi :)

Um yeah, nice try. I'm on to you. You "spilt tea" huh? Is tea the new codeword for wine? lol. J/k

I have those days and they suck.

LimitlessLiving said...

I had a breaky day the other day. Actually I have them often. I have a tile floor which my husband says we need to replace... mainly because I have a propensity to drop things that then smash into a million unrecognisable pieces. some weeks this happens more than once. Some days too. Sigh