Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Eyelash Orgasm? Incident

I saw this at the drug store the other day. And I seriously don't get it. My EYELASHES need something that VIBRATES? I, personally, don't even own a vibrator. Mostly cuz I'm too embarrassed to buy one.

Yet my EYELASHES apparently need pulsing action. What. The. Fuck. Whose idea was this? Did someone wake up one day and think to themselves "Damn. An eyelash orgasm would just SO hit the spot right now"? Do eyelashes even possess the magical, mystical g-spot we've all heard so much about? Do eyelashes give you that special tingly-all-over feeling? Do eyelashes make your heart race and shoulders sweat?

I guess the good thing about eyelash orgasms is that eyelashes won't ever want to talk about how they feel. And they'll never expect you to return the favor. And you don't have to cuddle afterwards.

And to think, all this time I've been using plain old nonvibrating mascara. My eyelashes just haven't lived. Apparently.

2 comments:

The Zany Housewife said...

Wtf. And I thought using Nipple Nibblers for lip gloss was living it up.

The Zany Housewife said...

Hey Lady, did you get my email?