Friday, February 4, 2011

The incident where everyone loves my tampons

"Mommy, what's this?" ask my child as he holds a tampon (unused, in wrapper, found on floor where cat left it after playing with it).
"It's a tampon," I answer.
"Goes inside your body?" Yeah, 3 year olds don't really believe in privacy when mom is in the bathroom.
"Yes," I respond, feeling slightly irritated at this point.
"Why?" ok, he asks this about 234903284908 times a day. I don't know why I bother to answer any more. It does not deter him from continuing to ask.
"Because mommies use it when they are on their period. Can I have it back please?"
"Noooooooo!!!!! I want a period!"
For fucks sake. My dog eats my tampons. My cat plays with my tampons. My child takes them and wants them for himself.WILL EVERYONE IN MY HOUSE PLEASE LEAVE MY FUCKING TAMPONS ALONE???????

No comments: